My video programming has been malfunctioning lately so, apologies for the abrupt end! This is why I decided to include specific points for you to read below! But, to continue my last point from the video- we sometimes hold on to labels, false beliefs, and somewhat silly phobias. Those are as relevant as we allow them to be in our lives. If you have an unfavorable characteristic that's a disservice to you and holds you back from stepping into your ultimate potential level of awesome, y.o.u have the power to change it!
Here are some more benefits of doing a group program:
1. A Personal Support System - Group sessions give you the valuable chance to share your feelings with others and potentially develop a genuine connection. Sharing in struggle and success will help you develop the confidence and motivation needed to tackle your goals and life's hurdles!
2. Amplified Opportunity to Achieve Your Goals - You’re much more likely to stick to your resolutions when you have someone sharing the same goal, right? The same is true with group sessions. When people are part of a group, they procrastinate less, accomplish more, and reach their goals faster.
3. Benefit from Collective Wisdom - You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Have you ever been in a study group where you’ve learned from a classmate who gets it? Other group members help you master new concepts like a pro!
4. Gain a New Perspective - When you work alone, you examine situations from one perspective – yours. But when you work in a group, you’re exposed to a variety of insights that empower you to see a situation from multiple angles and motivate you to develop new solutions. Ever get a precious nugget of advice from a really honest friend that you just couldn’t see on your own? It’s like that.
5. A Great Value - Get the same quality coaching, but at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
6. A Team Invested in Your Success - When you work in a group, the whole team celebrates your success. Just like when a hockey player scores a goal, resulting in a win for the entire team. In this case, no ice skates are required!
7. Turn Work into Play - It’s more fun to go out to dinner with friends than by yourself, right? Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energizing, motivating and most of all – fun! Group members often become lifelong friends.
*These benefits were in part provided by The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.