No life story. Just a recipe I came up with. Only thing I’ll say, it would be good with 1/4-1/3 cup chopped walnuts!
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 Cups brown rice flour
- 2 3/4 Cups organic rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup organic butter (1 stick, softened) or coconut oil
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 Cup organic brown coconut sugar
- ½ of 9 oz. bag Hu Chocolate Gems
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
Preheat oven and bake at 375. Fully mix all ingredients together. Scoop approx. a golf ball size of dough and lightly flatten into a disk. The cookies will grow as they bake so make sure they're about 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.